Monday, August 13, 2007

Some Links Are Better ...


Matt Jarpe's debut novel, Radio Freefall is now available. Go buy it. You'll enjoy it. Really. I'm not kidding!

Camille Alexa has a poem, "Blind Date", up online at Bewildering Stories. Go read it. You'll enjoy it. Have I ever steered you wrong?

Camille had a post on her blog about time wasting sites. It's a bit past expiration to post there, but I will give up a link that won't take up too much of your time. I found it via William Gibson's blog. I'm not linking to his blog. He links to way too many cool things for me to enable you that way.

I'll just include this one item, a site called PlanetHiltron, that uses Photoshop to make celebrities look like ordinary people. Go laugh at the pictures. It won't take long. I promise.

7 Comments:

Blogger Camille Alexa said...

Against your advice, I looked up Mr. Gibson's blog and wasted a lovely morning ogling his hotel room photos.

Looking forward to Mr. Jarpe's book.

August 13, 2007 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Todd Wheeler said...

Oh no! Nice bag he has.

Then by all means DO NOT go to this other link about a crazy watch maker.

August 13, 2007 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Camille Alexa said...

OOOOOOOOOOMMMYYYYYYY.
I want one or ten of those. Crazy! And can he build me a steam-powered airship while he's at it?

I should let you know I've been slinging the Hiltron site about. People seem to really like it. All credit for this particular time-waster should go to you.

August 14, 2007 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger Todd Wheeler said...

I'm partial to #178 myself.

And I don't even wear a watch.

August 14, 2007 at 10:48 PM  
Blogger Steve Buchheit said...

Jay Lake also does a bunch of links. And he posts something like ten times a day. I don't know how he does it.

August 16, 2007 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger Todd Wheeler said...

Is he the one that advocates writing a story a week?

August 17, 2007 at 12:25 AM  
Blogger Camille Alexa said...

Yerp. I believe that's Mr. Lake.

August 17, 2007 at 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home