Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Crash And Burn

MyMoEdBo Daze:
Total Pages: 101

Many thanks for the support and comments. They helped keep me motivated.

I am pulling the plug on this experiment. I will continue editing the book (not giving up) but the daily editing goal isn't working. I'm running up against other projects that need more attention. No use putting anyone through more boring posts.

That said, it did work in that I got through 101 pages (a nice prime number), many more than I would have done without the public posting of progress.

Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine included time with family, scraping wallpaper, and helping some fish move. Photos later on the last item.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve Buchheit said...

You can put us through the boring posts. And 101 pages is excellent. Don't let the other things eat up all the time (speaking from experience here).

May 27, 2008 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Todd Wheeler said...

I'll try. Thanks for all the positive comments, Steve. Helped a lot.

May 28, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home