Sunday, May 04, 2008

MyMoEdBo

Last Book Read: Phil Gordon's Little Green Book by Phil Gordon

Bad writer. Bad.

Good wage earner, but bad writer. My promises of refocusing and kick-butt action have been hollow. I've got 20 bad karma days; one more and my Call of Chaucer rating will go into negative numbers. Time to fall back on what has worked in the past.

Daily, public accountability. My Month of Editing the Book (MyMoEdBo - catchy eh?) begins tomorrow. 30 days. 10 pages+ a day. Reported here on the blog, for better or worse.

I realize this won't be the most fascinating reading. I'll add in a link a day from my cluttered browser bookmarks and delete the link from the list, thus killing two birds with one blog.

Ready. Steady. Go.

6 Comments:

Blogger Steve Buchheit said...

You go Todd. Glad to know I'm not the only one in the doghouse.

May 4, 2008 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Todd Wheeler said...

Doghouse indeed. I don't know how Snoopy ever managed.

May 6, 2008 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Steve Buchheit said...

Well, Snoopy had a very nice dogs house (pool table and all), and slept on the roof.

May 6, 2008 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Alphabeter said...

Do you know about NaNoEdMo?

May 24, 2008 at 4:57 AM  
Blogger Alphabeter said...

Blast, wrong URL.

Its NaNoEdMo.net not org.

May 24, 2008 at 5:48 AM  
Blogger Todd Wheeler said...

Alphabeter, long time no see.

I missed the boat for March, but perhaps there is ongoing editing at the site.

May 27, 2008 at 6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home