Friday, April 20, 2007

I Am A Crispy Noodle ...

Currently Reading: Lifehacker by Gina Trapani


I am a crispy noodle in the vegetarian salad of life.

Or so the fortune cookie tells me.

Just a reminder that the contest ends on April 29th. There is one entry so far, which gives that person rather good odds at the moment. That would be fine with me since I do this for the fun of it. But, I know a few friends intend to submit. Send me an e-mail, post your idea here, or even type it on a tiny slip of paper, bake it into a cookie, and send it along. Whatever works for you all.

Some strange sites I've come across:

How to explore places you shouldn't

How to void the warranty on your stuff

Get a fortune here or here or here.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the third link I got:
Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.

LOL!

April 20, 2007 at 3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and I just visited the explore places you shouldn't go site (for just a sec), and it reminded me...if you act like you belong there, people rarely stop you. Don't try this in an airport, of course, but I did see a guy in Las Vegas who opened a door to a gate and alarms went off like crazy...and nobody came. The guy just stood there, waiting to explain to someone, but after a few minutes, he shrugged and walked off.

April 20, 2007 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Todd Wheeler said...

Good points on both scores. :-)

April 20, 2007 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger Steve Buchheit said...

mmmm, cookies. And crispy noodles!

April 23, 2007 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Camille Alexa said...

ARGghh, did I miss your contest?

I'm a bad, bad friend.

and also, my fortune is:
Salary is no object: strive only to keep body and soul apart.

It reminds me of your accountant goth poem.

May 2, 2007 at 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home