Saturday, November 03, 2007

Day 2

Beverages:
  • 1 glass orange juice
  • 3 cups of coffee
  • 20 oz. water
  • 1 Sam Adams Boston Ale
Words: 3,631

Making good progress so far. Pleasantly surprised that while I have an outline, I've already added two scenes. Best of both worlds, planning as well as seat-of-the-pants flying.

And now the weekend. It's tempting to think there will be more time on the weekend. For myself, it is usually the opposite. It's as if there is a potential vacuum of activity that is always filled with the onrushing wind of things-to-do.

So I better stop blogging and get cracking.

2 Comments:

Blogger Camille Alexa said...

Rock on, T. W. !

November 3, 2007 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Todd Wheeler said...

Thanks Camille!

And thanks to Chris for not pointing out how lame I am for the little speeling error.

If anyone elese missed it, well, your too laight.

November 3, 2007 at 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home