Friday, May 04, 2007

Some Days ...

Some days are better than others. Some weeks are like that too. But you didn't stop by to hear me complain. Besides, there's always tomorrow.

Congrats to Nathan for his winning contest entry. His suggestion of Nelson and Eugenia Bowdler and son Darren will be used in my story.

Congrats to Ms. LBB for having two stories accepted to the Black Box anthology. She writes some pretty darn good prose for the Green Man Review as well.

Kudos as well to Jessica Reisman, who I met at Boskone, for a couple story sales. Some of her stories can be read at her website.

Finally, I know you all don't need this reminder like I did. But just in case ...

The cost of stamps is going up by two cents. If you have a SASE out there in the world for a story or query or what have you, and that SASE might not get put into the mail by May 14th, and that SASE has inadequate postage, there's still time to contact the publication for guidance or just send them a new SASE.

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve Buchheit said...

Yeah, Nathan.

Thanks for the reminder, Todd. I did put enough postage on one SASE, but I have one out there that doesn't, plus I haven't heard on it and it's been four months. Time for a query.

May 4, 2007 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Todd Wheeler said...

Hiya Steve,

Glad it helped.

May 4, 2007 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger Camille Alexa said...

Thanks, Todd.

I really like Nathan's character names.

May 6, 2007 at 3:34 AM  
Blogger Todd Wheeler said...

Yes, he done good. Now I have to get on the stick and get him his prize.

May 6, 2007 at 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home